Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Need Help Finding a Rare Guns N Roses T-Shirt

• 28-02-2007 12:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

Im posting this in here because I feel that it might be the best place to attract those who would know the most about it would reside. if youre friends, relatives, anyone whom you know has this T-Shirt please please let me know I really really really want it!

OK, me and a friend were talking about t-shirts, and he said that a long time ago he used to have a really awesome UYI shirt... it was tie dyed, blue on the back, and yellow on the front. He got it from a shop that was kinda reggae-ish... it was called Zulu.
    He said he'd never ever ever seen another one, and he really wants another one because it sadly got ruined... and I want one too!

SO, if anyone here ever sees a tie-dyed Use Your Illusion tee which is all over yellow on the front and all over blue on the back.... FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS PLEASAND IN THIS WORLD PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

dude i know the exact one your on about they pop up on ebay every now and then i missed out on one not so long ago it went for around €80! i have a gnr black and grey all over tie dye from the appetite days thats pretty rare also a metallica/gnr t from the joint headlining disater tour! best ofluck finding that tee shirt man cause its savage!!

Advertisement