Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB SMTP problems

Options
  • 28-02-2007 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭

Irish Broadband seems to be having constant problems in the Kimmage and Harold's Cross areas - the SMTP server going down. Does anyone know what's happening? When I ring for help they tell me to reconfigure my mail client and say no one else has called...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Anyone...?

Gone again, for two days this time. Mail comes in but doesn't go out.

And now IBB say the mail won't be back till Friday. Ridiculous.

I've been waiting on the phone for 15 minutes - talked to tech support, who told me that it would be gone till Friday (which is to say for most of a week), and then talked to sales about cancelling my account - they asked would I like to talk to 'customer care' and I unwarily said yes, and was put back to the muzak...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

I have just tried to send email and got the "to many smtp connections" message. I suppose i carnt complain, its the first error I Have had in two years......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

The smtp server hasnt been working for me either for the last 2 days or so.. you can always log into the web interface of your email account and send mail from there...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭daffy_duc

Seems to be working now...
    Must be fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Jim_No.6

IBB customers get email accounts?

I've been on Breeze for the last 2+ years... Can anyone give me details?

{PM if you don't want to post up sekrit login websites etc}

Advertisement