Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deceased people in dreams

Options
  • 28-02-2007 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Never even looked in this forum before but I was wondering if anyone has been visited by a deceased person in a dream? I dont just mean that someone who passed away was in a dream u had, more like that it seemed significant or that they were giving you a message or something? I've been upset lately over a member of my family who died last October. Then I dreamt that I saw her again and she was telling me not to be sad and be happy and a few other things. I didn't wake up with my alarm (which I always do) and I didnt even remember the dream till I was nearly at work. I know it's probably just a subconcious thing - like I know if she could talk to me she'd say them things so it's probably just all in my head. Was just wondering if anyone else had any similar experiences?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Silver Shadow

Like Zombies?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Silver Shadow, that was unhelpful. This isn't a Scooby Doo episode.

Elphaba, I have dreams like that quite often. Mostly in stressful times. It could be your own mind, or maybe it WAS your loved one. Who's to say for sure?

I lost my mother when I was 21 but she still drops by to offer some dreamy helpful advice. And I'm glad of it.

Advertisement