Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

toddler and swimming?

Options
  • 28-02-2007 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭

what special nappy/trunks do toddlers need for swimming? :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭TheBlock

You can pick up swimming nappies in Tesco I think they are by Pampers. ;)

Same issue first time I brough the little lad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

yep, you can get "swimmers" (i think they are called) in most supermarkets in the nappy section. or alot of pharmacies have them too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

great thanks guys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

ive tried a few places but they all only have from size 3 up, i presume they do make them smaller and must be just out of stock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

You can buy reusable swimming nappies in sports shops (pop in the wash afterwards). The pair I got my daughter was (I think made by Speedo) about 12-15 euro. It seemed to fit her forever though so it'll save you a fortune if you go swimming regularly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

ive tried a few places but they all only have from size 3 up, i presume they do make them smaller and must be just out of stock?

Maybe they just don't stock them because smaller babies don't go swimming as often? Your local chemist might be willing to get some in for you if you ask?

Advertisement