Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good nightclubs on wednesday night where u dont need student ID??

• 28-02-2007 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hi All,

Its my 21st Bday today and im having a party on sat night for it but was looking to go out tonight (as its the actual date of my bday). As im working full-time im not a student so am wondering if theres any decent nightclubs open on a wednesday night where u dont need student ID and also has cheap drink?? I think most places are student nights on a wednesday : (

Cheers!:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

you don't normally need to show student id to get into student nights, i never have

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Im sure for a 21st even places that do demand it wont.

As for where is decent, I havent went to a student night in about 9 months (because theyre ****e, mainly). I remember 21s was quite honestly the only really good weekend standard place as regards tunes and birds. Spirit was alright on a Thursday, but only one floor was open. Redz, Tramco, Tripod were/are all a disgrace and should have their mid week licence rescinded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Want to tell us where you are, so that I can move this thread to the appropriate forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Im sure for a 21st even places that do demand it wont.
    That might be the case if you book a party in advance, although guests might probably still be checked.

Advertisement