Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wireless (Hana) in da house! [US]

• 28-02-2007 3:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭

Spoilers if you haven't seen episode 17 yet.
    I'm just curious to see exactly how many others confused themselves into thinking Hana was present in the Bennett household at the end of episode 16. Yes... I've gone back and check and she isn't there... but I was totally convinced that she was there and that they'd made a major f*ck up in episode 17. I remember thinking... 'Ah it's a brilliant episode though, so I can forgive them that mistake.'

So was your brain muddled up too?

Did you convince yourself that Hana was in the house? 36 votes

Yes.... I need to take my dried frog pills more often.
    0% 0 votes
    No... of course not... are you stupid or something?
    75% 27 votes
    What's a house?
    25% 9 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

I propse we turn this into the "I love Hana Thread" POST PICS!!!

stana-katic.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

Yeah, I was absolutely convinced she was in the house. When everyone else started mentioning it I put on the episode again to get a screencap, just to put it to rest; but she wasn't there! :eek:

Freaky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

OMG! She was in 24 too. That's two characters now. I remember her. In that episode, didn't she have something to do with the guy who plays Desmond in Lost. All these shows, related in that one episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

tba wrote:
    I propse we turn this into the "I love Hana Thread" POST PICS!!!

stana-katic.jpg

My name is thelordofcheese, and i approve of this message.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Man.... I thought that handcuff was a speech bubble with something supremely witty written in it. :(

• Advertisement

wittyqk9.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

It's because she was in the previous scene with Ted and Matt (in the graveyard). It was sort of assumed she'd in the Bennett's house afterwards, but she wasn't shown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

was pretty sure myself that she was there, but then i looked at the end of last weeks episode and she wasnt. must be subliminal messaging or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Ditto, was convinced she was in the house too at the end of ep 16 and was wondering had they made a continuity booboo like the episode of BSG where there were two different directors and the scene at the end of one didn't match the beginning of the next.

I actually thought Hana had said "we all do" after Matt said "I'm sure you have lots of questions", but that was Matt saying that too. Perhaps the Haitian put the memory in our heads?

Anyway, I wonder could the blurry figure of Ted in the background here be what we thought was Hana?
    heroesaj6.jpg

He's not nearly as hot, even when blurred :(
    nup1047870017643bedeql3.jpg
    That's better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Yeah, happened to me too. I'm so positive that I'm nearly sure it's a all a big conspiracy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,174 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I gave it no thought: but her disappearance is explained in the graphic novels if you had bothered to read them yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

true, but it's a bit sloppy on the writers/creators part to assume that people will find this extra stuff. I mean most of us will, but the average schmuck on the street? Not so much.

Still, we can all agree that she's hot. More screen time for Hana!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,035 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I was fooled too. First thing I thought at the start of ep 17: "Huh? Where is she?". I think it was because she was in the scene just before the house scene in ep 16 and everything happened so fast at the end that I didn't get a chance to do a headcount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

me too.. really weird! i was convinced she was...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

even though everyone has said she was not, im going home to check !! Im convinced she was in the hallway with a gun in her hand..............

she wasnt. i checked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I was convinced that she'd be there. Her absense was the first thing that I thought of. Maybe she was just sick for that day of shooting...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Watch the teaser for the episode, thats why everyone thought she was in the house ;)

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Jfla

Yip, was sure she was there too...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

KdjaCL wrote:
    Watch the teaser for the episode, thats why everyone thought she was in the house ;)

kdjac

I dont watch them............... strange !

• Advertisement

KdjaCL wrote:

kdjac

nope. i dont watch them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Watch the teaser for the episode, thats why everyone thought she was in the house

kdjac

I don't watch them either.

Teasers make baby jesus cry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

teasers can really hype you up for the next ep,but these days they are far too flashy and actually give far too much away. sure the week before last the trailer kept saying "someone flies,someone dies" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Good to see I wasn'y the only one

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I never watch teasers and it pi$$es me off when US discussion groups, when talking about an episode, freely talk about the teaser as if it's equally fair game. Teasers, much like most film trailers, reveal far too much in an effort to try and reel in as many people as possible.

On a related note, what's with some people on forums demanding transcriptions of an episode that's aired rather than waiting to view it themselves? Do people really like to read plot summaries before seeing an episode? Surely that ruins it?

Advertisement