Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pick

Options
  • 28-02-2007 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭

I dont know if anybody will have any advice on this

I need to get a crewcab pickup. However, it will be my everyday driver, im lugging around flat tables that would fit perfectly under a tunneau all the time and need something that will suit it.

Looking to spend no more than 20K, but also want something stylish. Can anybody offer any advice?

Thinking of a Dmax Cobra, or similar. Can anyody advice me on the VRT situation with these cars. I am considering the UK.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

You should consider a Hilux, good and reliable (just look at the Top Gear test!) They are not bad to drive either, far better than the Mitsi L200, which I found to have a very rough gearbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The Nissan Navara and Ford Ranger are also other options

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 commandermax

ya thinkin of gettin a crewcab also, just wonderin whats the story with taxing crewcabs, are they classed as commercial for insurance. also if you're using it for business can you reclaim VAT and get tax relief etc.

also how are they for driving, i quite like the nissan navara.

Advertisement