Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Too much information?

• 28-02-2007 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭

On Ray Foley today, he spoke of his, er, admiration of the woman who features in the Opportunities 2007 ad. They tried to get her on the show, but she's out of the country at the moment.

As the show developed, more and more personal information about her was given, including the fact she has a bebo page, what area of Dublin she lives in, and someone texted in with the bus she often takes.

Does that give too much information to people who have bad intentions and too much time on their hands? Some of it could have been held back I would have thought.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

That would'nt be Ly6k50Z.jpg would it? If she is on bebo her life is an open book.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

Yeah good point..
    I remember a while back Moncreff said something similar (sorry not him a text he read out) about a girl collecting money outside a shop in Sutton, anyway the text said something like she's beautiful etc, so more people confirmed it and starting beeping their horns at her, of course she did not know what was goin on. This lasted the show and have to say was very funny, but I did feel for the poor girl, after eventually an hour later somebody told her that she's been discussed every 5 minutes on the moncreff show :rolleyes:

There is a thread on After Hours devoted to her called "She's back"

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Milktrolley

Here it is: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055057081&page=1

I take it that's where a lot of the info from today came from! Apparently, her bebo has over 13,000 hits. How many of those are from boardsie members I wonder! It's not so much the info about the bebo that concerned me, anyone that has a page there is naive if they think "sure nobody will ever see it", but to read out a text that says "oh, my brother saw her on the 32A* - twice!," was a bit much I thought.

*It wasn't the 32A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

jesus. whats the fascination with this woman? is it because she has nice tits? there are much nicer looking ladies roaming the streets ffs

• Advertisement

We bow down before her in a jokey post-modern way. :)

Mike.

Advertisement