Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom/Setanta

Options
  • 28-02-2007 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭

Is the new Always on for Sport feature provided by eircom for broadband users free of charge or does it cost extra each month?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭JeanClaude

It's free for now,see the video package on the eircom.net homepage, all you need is your phone number and your account number. Can't see them giving it free for too long, probably start charging in a couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

So would it be worth signing up to? I pressume if it's free now and they then start charging for it people who signed up when it was free would also have to pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭JeanClaude

GDM wrote:
    So would it be worth signing up to? I pressume if it's free now and they then start charging for it people who signed up when it was free would also have to pay.

Definately worth it, you get to watch Setanta Ireland for free(quality is actually quiet good) plus they archive some of their shows to watch when you want. I have the Setanta package on Sky, so i'll only use it to watch the archived shows. If they start charging i presume you'll be given the choice to continue with it or not.

Advertisement