Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

dreadlocks.. just a few Qs

• 28-02-2007 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭

hey.. thinking of getting dreads but would like to know a few things from you o so wise ppl

where can you get it done in dublin and how much would it cost?
    how do you wash your hair once youve got them?
    how long should your hair be minimum before getting it done?
    anything else you think i should know before getting them pls write... :)

tnx in advance
    raz

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I haven't a clue about dreadlocks, sorry.

But....

are you cool enough to have them? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭flyingdagger

if you google dreadlocks you'll find all the info you need or here's a decent site with some info

http://www.dreadlocks.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

You can get your hair dreadlocked in any of the hair studios on moore street. studi-zee or something is the best.

You hair has to be at least 5 inchs long for dreads, or you could go to cowboys and angels hair studio and get fake dreads! cost ya around 500 euro tho!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Elmo iS SicK

Goddamit quenn post something useful b*itch
    Iv been wanting to get them for a few years now iv just been growing me hair
    my is pretty long now and put 2 in my hair and maintaing them with stuff i bought off dreadheadhq.com i got like 3 dread kits so if ya wanna buy 1 illl sell it to ya for like 50euro .....i just need some1 who can section hair and i can trust to do myn or go into town and get em done by a white person (cos black peeps are hard to deal with)cos i want em done perfect lol pm if you have any q's about dreads i know pretty much everything to with i.e maintanence etc,etc....cool

Advertisement