Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chem Mock!!

Options
  • 28-02-2007 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hey can any of u tell me what came up on your chem mock?? its the only paper where ive heard nothing about!! thnx!! im soo scared!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭euwwy deuwwy

Nexarz wrote:
    Hey can any of u tell me what came up on your chem mock?? its the only paper where ive heard nothing about!! thnx!! im soo scared!
    Its all on this thread 'Chemistry, Biology, Maths mocks' by
    lc_88. You can search it or something. Do you know anything about the DEB maths paper 2?, which questions were hard etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Zonko

Its all on this thread 'Chemistry, Biology, Maths mocks' by
    lc_88. You can search it or something. Do you know anything about the DEB maths paper 2?, which questions were hard etc.
    Exactly right. Shazzam.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

Indeed it is. However thats only one paper, theresanother paper with ethanoic acid as an exp. And lads it wouldn't hurt to be little more accommodating.

Anyway, as the case is, it happens i have chemistry tomorrow so an xact copy of the mock papers would be helpful, failing that... what things came up ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Juicebox

Dear god help me too im DESPERATE!! anybody know what the experiments are im banking on doing the three of them therefore avoiding a question in section b? i dont know what company....dont care just some vague idea of what came up will do i need to cut my losses!! thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

Anybody get the paper with soap, heat neutralisation and water of crystallisation in section A? I think thats the paper we're getting tomorrow so if you could give me the rest of the questions..... (the one given in the thread mentioned is very vague)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Juicebox

well that sucks!!! i just spent 2 hours cramming water,ph,rates of rxn,equilibrium...agh im useless its flying out of my head right now stil have all stociometry and element crap to do!! anybody care to comfort me....even enlighten me that would be much more helpful!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭stepperupper

OL chemistry rules. fill in the blanks, name the scientist etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Famous_Séamus

Exam Craft Chemistry anyone?? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Nexarz

yup i think i had that one!!

Q1 standardise a solution of KMnO4 with Ammonium sulphate

Q2 Ethanoic Acid

Q3 Effect of Temperature on a reaction rate. (the sulfur one with the X) (u gotta draw a graph)

Q4 decent short Q's

Q5 Intermolecular and intramolecualr bonding.. also electronegativity

Q6 Easy organic theory.. name ABCD and their homologous series and a few simple q's on em

Q7Chem Equilibrum..know what chem equilibrium means and why its dynamic..Ammonia came up..and a Kc for it..

Q8 Acid and bases - know Bronsted-Lowry theory.. DEfine Ph and calculating ph of ammonia..

Q9 Water.. know BOD and how to calculate it..water treatment aslo came up.. and a small q on sewage treatment..

Q10 A) Radioactivity.. B) Nitrate ions in aqueous solution and sewage treatment again.. C) Stociometry

Q11 A) heat of formation n calculations...B) Energy levels and orbitals..know rutherfords experiment... C) Greenhouse effect..D) Aluminimum electrolysis know what a cryolite is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Copper_90210

Nexarz, U r a LIFESAVER!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Nexarz

no porb dude..ill email it to u if u want jus post on the other thread..*anyone have the chem examcraft paper??* one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Famous_Séamus

Cheers man. Just needed a vague idea. Will still probably fail though. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Jayeire

:eek: Hey Nexarz, thanx for that. Any chance of an email of it???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Jayeire

Nexarz wrote:
    yup i think i had that one!!

Q1 standardise a solution of KMnO4 with Ammonium sulphate

Q2 Ethanoic Acid

Q3 Effect of Temperature on a reaction rate. (the sulfur one with the X) (u gotta draw a graph)

Q4 decent short Q's

Q5 Intermolecular and intramolecualr bonding.. also electronegativity

Q6 Easy organic theory.. name ABCD and their homologous series and a few simple q's on em

Q7Chem Equilibrum..know what chem equilibrium means and why its dynamic..Ammonia came up..and a Kc for it..

Q8 Acid and bases - know Bronsted-Lowry theory.. DEfine Ph and calculating ph of ammonia..

Q9 Water.. know BOD and how to calculate it..water treatment aslo came up.. and a small q on sewage treatment..

Q10 A) Radioactivity.. B) Nitrate ions in aqueous solution and sewage treatment again.. C) Stociometry

Q11 A) heat of formation n calculations...B) Energy levels and orbitals..know rutherfords experiment... C) Greenhouse effect..D) Aluminimum electrolysis know what a cryolite is

Any1 else have this paper by any chance??:eek:

Advertisement