Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet up and shoot something.

• 28-02-2007 10:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭

Simple enuf, lets meet up somewhere next week and see if we can shoot something.

ideas of when and where?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Hmmm... nice idea.

But it would be very dependent on the weather.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Well we could at least see if anyone has any ideas for a short film they want to shoot and pool our resources.

At least try to meet up and see what people want to do.

Also I am suffering writer's block myself and being stuck waiting around for work to call is driving me nuts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Okay. Some sort of meet up to chat and discuss possible collaborations would be good.

Quiet pub in the Dublin city centre on a Saturday afternoon in the near future?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

only catch with that is we have a number of users under age, so if we are going to a pub, it should be a pub in the late afternoon and not a pub at 930 in the evening.

also a quiet pub, none of the ones near grafton street, temple bar or o connell street...maybe one of the ones on capel street.

Advertisement