Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using Premiere 2 with YouTube

Options
  • 28-02-2007 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I just got a new Sony MiniDV camcorder, Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 and been uploading to YouTube. Problem is the videos are coming out like crap on youtube even though i'm exporting high quality avi's from premiere... like 60 MBs for 20 seconds.

I know YouTube recommends 320x240 in MPEG4 with MP3 audio but how do I export in these settings?

Also should I be exporting movies at the end of a project as avi's or wmv's? How do the two compare?

Finally anyone know of a good free resource for learning premiere?

Thanks ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

not really too knowlegable when it comes to dv,
    but i would suggest to output from premiere the hi res avi file, open it with quicktime pro and file->export it, you can fiddle around with screen sizes, audio and exported file extensions before it outputs it so that you get the recommended file

Advertisement