Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets bring Ryanair home

• 01-03-2007 1:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

With the announcement of a complete redevelopment of the airport. Now it's the time to campaign to bring Ryanair to Waterford. Regardless of peoples opinion of Ryanair, could you imagine the possibility's that it would open being able to fly to spain, italy etc for low fares 10 mins from home. It would be fantastic, I say let's start a bring Ryanair back to Waterford campaign now!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Sounds good. Is there an, umm, airport in Waterford?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Photi

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Do up a Business plan that will show them that they'll actually make money and I'm sure they will,

Untill they know they'll actually make enough money from Waterford your idea is nothing but a pipe dream :)

Good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭JMcL

Cabaal wrote:
    Do up a Business plan that will show them that they'll actually make money and I'm sure they will,

Untill they know they'll actually make enough money from Waterford your idea is nothing but a pipe dream :)

Good luck!

And don't follow the lead of Derry airport, or make sure you cover your tracks well!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

JMcL wrote:
    And don't follow the lead of Derry airport, or make sure you cover your tracks well!

I believe Waterford is not a state owned company, although it does receive state money. :)

It looks like an airline ufly.com? (see wikipedia article) will be providing flights to popular holiday destinations soon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭mad man

Ryanair being Ryanair will not need any campaigning to attract them there if there is a buck to be made.If they do then it will be happy days.

Advertisement