Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vaginal excretions

• 01-03-2007 1:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

right, the other night, i was tlking to my girlfriend of seven months about how close we are, and that we never thought we would be this close to anyone at this age (both 17). she said she could tell me anything, even about her vaginal excretions. obvously, this trigured a thought in my head,

"what?, you have them?" she said that she has them everytime she orgasams, and it consists of a slightly sticky fluid, alot like semen. now me and her have had sex a number of times, all with a condom, and she has had sex with two other people before me, both of which was portected in the same way.

what i want to know is, is this normal? it dosnt sound very normal to me. i didnt say anything to her, because well i wasnt sure myself if it was a natural thing, and i wouldnt be the most learned person when it comes to the female anatomy, so i came on here to find out if it is. if it is a bad thing then ill talk to her about it asap obviously,

just wondering if its normal, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭nicolo

yeah its pretty normal, if it smells or is off colour (as in does it look like the "ooze" from 80s horror movies) then your in trouble but for the most part its fine, its just a build up of the natural lube women excrete during sex which comes out faster during an orgasm. for want of a better term its known as "pussy snot"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

...or, to be more PC, Female Ejaculation.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

normal, it's the cause of the infamous 'wet spot' in the bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

ooh right ok! thanks for the info! have a good day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

she said she could tell me anything, even about her vaginal excretions.

O_o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Ikky Poo2 wrote:
    ...or, to be more PC, Female Ejaculation.
    Well, that term is more often used if you get a sudden gush, though just where the line is drawn is debatable.

But yes it's normal. It's better than normal, it's good. It's why women taste so good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

Talliesin wrote:
    But yes it's normal. It's better than normal, it's good. It's why women taste so good.

Certainly beats the badly applied foundation taste you get from their neck. Bleugh.

K-

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭nicolo

yeah the female ejactulation is know as splurting or spraying and is a lot more noticeable the an excreation its the differance between full on kabloommmale ejactulation and gettin the drips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

Vaginal secretions are perfectly normal OP, it is natures KY jelly to put its simply.

When a woman gets aroused, she gets wet. As you gain experience you can actually use this; for example coating and recoating the tip of your finger when playing with her will stop her cl*oris getting sore. It is a natural aphrodisiac and the smell and taste are highly arousing.

Female ejaculation is different, and the fluids there have a different consistency and taste. if you ever reach that stage with your partner, you may be initially surprised by how far this fluid may be expelled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

Caliden wrote:
    normal, it's the cause of the infamous 'wet spot' in the bed.
    Yes its perfectly normal HOWEVER in defense of my fellow females we are NOT totally responsible for the "wet spot", at lest not if condoms are not being used, then all the stuff that goes in .................well you know its gotta come out again, sorry for grossing anyone out. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭McSween

kizzyr wrote:
    Yes its perfectly normal HOWEVER in defense of my fellow females we are NOT totally responsible for the "wet spot", at lest not if condoms are not being used, then all the stuff that goes in .................well you know its gotta come out again, sorry for grossing anyone out. :D

and a lot that has gone in does come out, but unfortunately the amount that comes out is only a fraction of what stays inside. I'm glad it's only recent years i've had a girlfriend that allowed me do it without a condom, not the case these days though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Try a douche bag OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

nicolo wrote:
    yeah its pretty normal, if it smells or is off colour (as in does it look like the "ooze" from 80s horror movies) then your in trouble but for the most part its fine, its just a build up of the natural lube women excrete during sex which comes out faster during an orgasm. for want of a better term its known as "pussy snot"
    thanks for that. lovely image

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭NutJob

Its normal and a sign your doing something right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

I know its bad, but i couldnt stop laughing as i read this thread, intresting to see how guys see it.... lol :D

kizzyr wrote:
    While the amount of fluid produced by both men and women varies considerably, the most you can expect from a woman is far more than the most you can expect from a man.

That said, if I'm with a woman I normally like to think I'm partly "responsible" for her response :)

Kenny 5 wrote:
    Try a douche bag OP.
    Know this thread's a tad old now, but just saw this.

Almost all medical evidence suggests that the only effect of douching is to mess up the pH balance of the vagina and make infections more likely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Talliesin wrote:
    Know this thread's a tad old now, but just saw this.

Almost all medical evidence suggests that the only effect of douching is to mess up the pH balance of the vagina and make infections more likely.

Meh......sue me!!!!

Advertisement