Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano In Dublin

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

drdre wrote:
    Yeah its only been up since the last few days.I would prefer the grey to red :)
    Also do you know if he has any other cars coming in like the enz0,lp640,veyron etc.
    There more exciting then the normal ferrari's
    not a chance of a Veyron, Haven't heard about an enzo or LP640 - most exciting will be the SLR convertible that's coming in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Feckin hedious, look at the drivers side window, the must have had a Macari's that day. Big long bonnet, yuck. Oh, wait it has a ferrari badge, must be worth it.

If you don't like big long bonnets you mush hate an awful lot of iconic cars. I like the 599, saw a few of them in Spain recently, all of them black or gun metal grey. EVO seemed to think highly of he one they drove. The 355 is the last Ferrari I though was prefect though. Since then, the 360, 430, Enzo and even the 599 all have some good angles, but some awkward angles too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

fletch wrote:
    Can anyone just drop down to Des Cullens & have a look? I might run down on my lunch today.

Yes its no problem just go into the hotel car park and get a ticket.you have about 15 mins to get out for free :)
    Thats what i do

Advertisement