Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Sleeping Bag

Options
  • 01-03-2007 8:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

A very general type query - I need to buy a few of those Baby Sleeping Bags - Ya know the ones - arms out, button or zip up front and hopefully a few varied tog ratings to suit temp.s/time of year.

Asking because nobody seems to keep them in stock and I've only ever found them in small numbers in a temp. display in shops etc.

- Am in Limerick so regional info. would be great - otherwise if you could point me towards any of the Nationwide chains I'll do a tour...........

The target candidate is 19 months old BTW.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭hallelujajordan

I've bought a few on ebay . . Do a search on the term 'grobag' and you will get a number of hits with a good selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Crea

Now that Roches is gone the only other place I can think of is Mothercare on Cruises street. Not sure if they do them for that age though. You could give them a call before you head into town. I've also seen them in Dunnes but not consistently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Crea

Oh Yeah. I've seen them in Ladybird in the Crescent too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭catspring

I've seen them in two different TK Maxx stores recently, and although they were in Donegal/Derry I'd imagine all TK Maxxs do them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Hi All,

Thanks very much for your suggestions - all very helpful, really appreciate your taking the time to post them - cheers :D

Paul.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 EcologiKids

There is an online shop based in Ireland who also sells these.

http://www.blackberryvillage.ie/catalog/index.php?infoBox=0&cPath=136&osCsid=074afa950a156cf8a71304fbcfe0d27a

hth!
    Nicola

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭MyBaby

babysockmain.gif&w=175&h=152

I bought some of these sort of sleepsuits for my son for the winter in Pennys in O'connell st, dublin. They were only 5 euro. Worked a treat as they keep him warm and helps him sleep through the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Mothercare sell grobags up to age 3 and they're never out of stock. In fact, I can remember having the opposite problem - Mothercare was full of the bigger ones and I wanted a little one.

My wee one is in a grobag at the moment - its 18-24 months size. She's only 13 months old though.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭*WKD*

I got one on Ebay too! Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Got ours in Mothercare.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭V1llianous

We got ours at:

http://bumpto3.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Was in Smyths in Naas today and they had them. As the one in Naas is only small I'd imagine the Smyths on Henry St. in Limerick would have a better selection. They definitely had them though, and I'm sure they'd order them in for you if they were out of stock.

Advertisement