Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuniq Tower

Options
  • 01-03-2007 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭

Tuniq

Well i was thinking of getting one, wondered if any of ye own one to give reviews or what not , i Know their beasts and their really heavy , but i Lan?
    so if i took out the fan and kept it horizontal during transit, but its still like 800g? itl be on a abit ab9pro in a case big enough to take it

other than that i was thinking of a zalman either the 9700Linkey or the 9500Linkey if its sk775, or a scythe.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

It will be fine to move it, As its secured down very tightly to the board with a chicky back plate and huge screws.

I have moved mine to lans a few times now, and no problems, Even took it on the train once.

Also make sure your case ie big enough, As i have one in a wavemaster, And it sits 1.5cm outside of the case. So no way to put the side planel back on..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

thanks man

appreciated, yeah its a jeantech nitro its 21cm wide soo it should fit.

:eek: i saw a pretty sweet mod where a hole in the case was cut in the exact shape of a tuniq tower and it was sitting a little out looked snazzy :cool:

p.s where did you get yours? overclockers cause id just like ta know how much shipping was/is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Yeah overlcockers, but i had mine delivered when i was living in the uk.

Check www.adverts.ie you might get lucky and spot on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

you livin in ireland now :D

Advertisement