Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom... takin the pis* ?

Options
  • 01-03-2007 11:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

Hi ... just wonderin what yee think ... i got a mail from Eircom... I think they are having a stab at thier less fortunate rivals ... or is it a genuine mistake done in innocence ?..... the title of the mail was "eircom net online support - the smart guide!"

?? !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

I'm really not getting you at all; is there a question here? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Hehe its an odd way of putting it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭gordonnet

i got one of theses the other day ... it went straight into the bin

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

"eircom net online support - the clever guide!" just doesn't sound as good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

"eircom net online support - the idiots guide!"

On sale at all good book stores in the main citys and rolling out to other parts of the country in a few years.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

thier less fortunate rivals
    That could backfire.....Smart might be less fortunate than eircom (in fact, anyone without the eircom monopoly is), but Smart's customers are far more fortunate than eircom's....to the tune of a couple of hundred quid per year, not to mention the quality of the BB connection !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Liam Byrne wrote:
    That could backfire.....Smart might be less fortunate than eircom (in fact, anyone without the eircom monopoly is), but Smart's customers are far more fortunate than eircom's....to the tune of a couple of hundred quid per year, not to mention the quality of the BB connection !

I know I would switch if they unbundled my exchange.

Advertisement