Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ntl - Help - Quick

Options
  • 01-03-2007 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭

Before I loose the will to live – HELP

In Dublin – what’s the alternative to that ‘service driven’, ‘customer care’ orientated, incompetent organisation- NTL. No services for the past eight days, so..

Fine – the broadband is been switched (today) to eircom so that’s ok – it will take time but it will be there.

What about the Tellybox – and to complicate the equation – I live in an apartment – dishes are ‘precluded under the lease’ – but…. I have a large (deep) balcony, south facing – may be able to disguise ‘something’ small

Save a film maker doing a doc called ‘Bowling for Dublin’ – be for I hire a AK47 – give me an alternative to those useless pieces of ……. NTL

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Just keep ringing them and asking for supervisers until a tech calls out to fix your picture...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭blue4ever

8 days asking - thats enough for me....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

www.magnet.ie

much better service than ntl and their customer service line is open late too (been answered at 11pm and 2.30am)

had a few problems over the last 2 weeks with line drops but they are sending out a new modem to fix it. that was after the first call about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,163 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Ring sales number.

Advertisement