Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory!

Options
  • 01-03-2007 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭

I have uncovered evidence of the most shocking conspiracy currently active all over the world today. I believe my life could be in great danger by revealing this information so before I begin to outline the details I would like to ask that should I suddenly disappear, please, please don't let my efforts here be in vain. Tell the world about this shocking conspiracy - everyone must know the truth!

After months of painstaking research which took me to the four corners of the internet and back again I can exclusively reveal that Conspiracy Theorists and Conspiracy Debunkers are in fact WORKING TOGETHER for the same cause! The cause being to spread general confusion about virtually anything of interest while simultaneously hiding from us the TRUE identity of the Illuminati - David Icke's Lizard People.

The truth is that the Illuminati, Lizard Peole - call them what you will, are not in fact those in apparant positions of power as has always been espoused by conspiracy theorists. No, they are in fact, the conspiracy theorists themselves! Yes that's right - and I've got the proof. Not only that but perhaps most shocking of all is that the debunkers are in league with the theorists and yes, you guessed it, they're Lizard people too!

Now a lot of people like to take pot shots at conspiracy theorists, calling them unfair names like crack-pots, nutcases, paranoid and delusional, and people with too much time on their hands who should really just go out get get a f*cking life. But not me, oh no - not anymore anyway.

When I began my research, I had a theory that conspiracy theorits were simply coming up with all these "crazy" stories to mildly entertain and amuse most of the general public with the primary goal being to piss of the debunkers who waste so much time and energy arguing with these apparant lunatics who seemingly refuse to acknowlege arguments based on fact and credible witness testimony.

What I discovered however was that by reading the endless back and forth arguments, was that the Conspiracy theorists NEED the Debunkers and vice versa in order to drive their "Industry" as they call it.

But what exactly is this industry I hear you ask. Well, this is it - think about the endless circular arguments theorists and debunkers have. Does it remind you of anything? Something we are told by the media that cannot exist? That's right - it's a perpetual motion machine! They have one - the Lizard People have one and I saw it and got a photo! They need to constantly argue back and forth in order to contain the enormous power the machine affords them - otherwise the energy generated would be too much to manage and conceal and the whole world would know.

Well now the whole world does know.

So what have you got to say about that Lizard People? I bet you're going to come on here now and say 'oh yeah right, whatever' but I'm not being drawn into an arguement that will only help you hide your machine. Locking or removing this thread will only PROVE MY POINT. I have the evidence, oh yes I do. Yes, your cover has finally been blown. You can no longer keep the machine for you own evil ends. It will soon become the property of all mankind and will hencefoth be used only for the power of GOOD!

GOOD I TELL YA! HA HA HA HA HAH!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Surely there's some circumstance where you can attack the poster & not the post.

Cartoonhead's a Lizard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

Surely there's some circumstance where you can attack the poster & not the post.

Cartoonhead's a Lizard

See - an attempt to discredit me already!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement