Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Heroes Competition On Channel 6

• 01-03-2007 1:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

Win a trip for two to NBC Studios in LA

If you don't have the power of flight or the ability to teleport there's only one way for you to get to NBC studios in LA where Heroes is filmed.
    To celebrate the launch of Heroes on Channel 6, Channel 6 and Dominos have teamed up to send one lucky viewer and a friend to LA for a studio tour, with flights and 4* accommodation thrown in.
    To be in with a chance of winning this extraordinary prize, simply answer the following question:
    Hero Claire Bennett has the power to regenerate, but in her normal life she is a:
    (a) photographer
    (b) High-School Cheerleader or
    (c) mild-mannered reporter

To enter for free,email your answer along with your details (name, address and contact number) to [EMAIL="heroes@channel6.ie?subject=competition"]heroes@channel6.ie[/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="heroes@channel6.ie?subject=competition"]Good Luck:)
    [/EMAIL]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Says to enter by text, text Heroes to 57000

they text me back sayin thanks for enterin, nothin about giving an answer!

Weird

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I'm guessing that you were to text Heroes B to 57000. That's assuming that it's the right answer¬!

Doood, the answer is clearly C!

jesus!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭MattEmulsion

Why pay for a text entered for the cost of an email (i.e. nowt) to heroes@channel6.ie

did both!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

I wonder will they find it strange that entered before they advertised it? How did you know about it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I just assumed that he either works for Channel 6 or it was on their website before the announced it on TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

I thought of the website thing but it wasn't there. And they only set up that new Heroes page afterwards.

Advertisement