Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What time is first history assingment due?

Options
  • 01-03-2007 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

The medieval history one due in tomorrow, anyone know what time it has to be in for?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Villaricos

I think (and this is very much I think) from what I remember last semester first year essays have to be in by 11, second years by 1 and third years by 3. I could be wrong though, wondering how many hours you'll have to do it tomorrow morning yea?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Thought it was 11 myself was just wondering to make sure, and no not wondering how many hours I have to do it. Wondering how many hours I'll have to sleep and recover from tonight when I go out before having to get up to hand it in! :cool: ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

think its 11 cause my sister was in a tizzy trying to do one earlier!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Its 11 for level one alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Yeh its 11. but the office doesnt open till 10 today so there'll be at least 200 (570 in the module) people in a rush to submit last minute essays. Me included:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement