Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where do you buy your horror ?

• 01-03-2007 3:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭

So after spending loads of cash buying overpriced movies from the likes of play, cd-wow and some high street retailers i'm getting fed up over the odds prices for the films I want.

Can anyone tell me where to look to find the best prices on horror. I have often picked up a few bargains in the bargain bins of the most common websites, but is there anywhere with a larger selection of films at reasonable prices ?

Also can anyone tell me anything about http://www.horrormovies.com/ ? They seem to be very cheap (not taking postage into account).

//Also feel free to put in any links to horror games, books, comics, figures etc. all cheap horror merchandise links greatly appreciated. :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭DerekP11

Laser on Andrews st Dublin has a nice little horror/SCI-FI section. Discs are reasonably priced, but before you purchase, run around the corner to Tower records on Wicklow st because if they have it, then they will be cheaper. Tower itself has a great selection a good prices. Laser average around 15euro.

The internet is handy for buying, but you can't beat a couple of hours browsing, especially in Tower.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

www.towerrecords.com Didn't even realise they had an online shop! Suspiria for €9.99 hopefully soon joining my collection!

Advertisement