Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitten wanted for Cork home

Options
  • 01-03-2007 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi All,

I have tried a few notice boards around Cork and a few of the papers but have come to a dead end.
    I'm looking for a kitten for my home. Does anyone know where to look in Cork?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

cork25 wrote:
    Hi All,

I have tried a few notice boards around Cork and a few of the papers but have come to a dead end.
    I'm looking for a kitten for my home. Does anyone know where to look in Cork?

How about contacting your local vet's clinic?.

Thats what I done this week and adopted 'Samantha' (Vet gave her the name Sylvester).

Beauty about the vet's & any animal rescue is you should get a spayed cat, vacinated and (possibly) micro chipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

have sent you a pm with the contact details in it for a lady who rescues cats & kittens in Cork - she'll be able to help ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

It'll be kitten season again in a month or thereabouts. There's usually loads of people with kittens to give away between March and October.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

kitten season has already started

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Hi There, Will will have kittens to give away shortly.
    We have a beautiful cat that we raised from a baby and we decided to get another one so we took in this stray cat. We brought her to blue cross and were told she was neutered this was JAN 07. I noticed her belly getting bigger and today we bring her to the vet only to find she is pregnant and will have her kittens in a week. Needless to say we are not equiped for kittens. Its heartbreaking to think of how to rehome them as we do not want to leave them on the street. So when they arrive I will mail back and if anyone is interested after the 6 weeks of feeding please contact me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Iago wrote:
    Hi There, Will will have kittens to give away shortly.
    We have a beautiful cat that we raised from a baby and we decided to get another one so we took in this stray cat. We brought her to blue cross and were told she was neutered this was JAN 07. I noticed her belly getting bigger and today we bring her to the vet only to find she is pregnant and will have her kittens in a week. Needless to say we are not equiped for kittens. Its heartbreaking to think of how to rehome them as we do not want to leave them on the street. So when they arrive I will mail back and if anyone is interested after the 6 weeks of feeding please contact me

Kittens need to be with mum for a minimum of 8 weeks - 12 is best tho! Mum will need extra food now & whilst she is nursing & after 12 weeks you can go & get her spayed!

Just yell if you need advice & I am sure one of the guys will be able to offer further in depth advice.

Advertisement