Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford Broadband

Options
  • 01-03-2007 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Does anybody know of any problems with the Wexford Broadband Company from Rosslare, Co Wexford. I Paid to be connected on 2nd January, the €390 came out of my account on the 10th January, but still no service, i have called and e-mailed on several occassions but with no avail. Any Ideas??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Shamo

What Wexford broadband company? DSL is available in Rosslare, my aunt got it installed a few months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

He means http://www.wexfordbroadband.com Its a wireless company that uses satellite backhaul. I don't know much about them but if I was down 390 euro with no sign of them I would be looking into getting some advice from a solicitor.

Advertisement