Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordered some naiants - how much import duty will I pay?

Options
  • 01-03-2007 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭

I have a couple of Naiant MS 2s in the post...I'm just wonderig what kind of VAT and import duty I'll be charged on them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

About 25% of the total of your order plus shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

Doctor J wrote:
    About 25% of the total of your order plus shipping.

Cool I figured about 13% of 62 and 21% of 62.

So 7.8 + 12.6 + 62 = 80.4

So yeah, 25%, thanks alot man. That aint too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

If it's under a certain amount you don't have to pay anything. I just received a package from the USA that was clearly marked as being valued $175 and I got no tax bill. But maybe that was just luck?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭squibs

Please post your thoughts on those mics when you get them

I shall indeedy, by all accounts they're excellent mics but I'll see how they sound in my room. I'll mostly be using them for stereo micing my D 15.

• Advertisement

frobisher wrote:
    If it's under a certain amount you don't have to pay anything. I just received a package from the USA that was clearly marked as being valued $175 and I got no tax bill. But maybe that was just luck?

Oh great well I'll see how it goes. Thanks all.

Advertisement