Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Jack

• 01-03-2007 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Fozzy wrote:
    Gypsy Joe is the oldest active wrestler in the world, at 73. Anyone who saw the "101 Reasons Not to be a Pro-Wrestler" documentary would remember him as the guy that New Jack assaulted
    What are peoples opinion of the guy. To be fair he has provided me with some entertainment in his ECW days but apart from that, I see the guy as a black mark on the face of wrestling. Beating up a 74 old guy cause he couldn't sell his hits?! WTF?! Heres a hint for you New Jack: Maybe the reason he couldn't sell was because he's f**cking 74! Did he get done for that does anyone know? Oh and what about that Vic Grimes incident where they climbed up scaffolding and when it came time to make the jump, Grimes said it was too high. What does New Jack do? Yes, he f**cking pulls him off the scaffolding with him! What an idiot. I suppose he got his just dererts on that one when Grimes landed on New Jack's head causing him to be temporarily blind if I remember correctly. Oh and don't get me started on the mass transit incident. Im sure are plenty more incidents that I haven't heard of where New Jack pretty much assaulted other wrestlers. In conclusion, New Jack is a f**cking idiot!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

hes a cock,plain and simple,hes got no wrestling talent,anyone can smack peopple with chairs and toasters and stab people (legimately,he stabbed droz with a scissors once) and of course theres the mass transit incident, and as for the vic grimes thing,to get revenge for grimes landing on him after their balcony plunge he THREW him off a scaffolding a few months later,nearly killed the guy in an xpw match,talk about unproffessional no wonder vince never hired him for ecw, heres the scaffold match incidident: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikaXl4QbsUQ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Sometimes he comes across as a sound, funny guy, but most of the time he's just a completely unempathetic arsehole. He's not the sort of guy who'd make me buy a ticket to a show

In that XPW match with Grimes that was mentioned, he said in a documentary that he threw Grimes extra hard in the hope that he'd get injured or die. You could say that he's just playing his character, but I don't think anyone really wants to see a dickhead like that wrestle

Advertisement