Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

is this a nice handbag?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Is it a present for Bette Gilroy? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,070 ✭✭✭✭event

:)

no, seriously

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I like it, but then I love leopardskin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

No. Seriously. :)

Na seriously, handbags severly vary from female to female one womans Gucci is anothers Eurosaver Bargain Bag. You will have to take into account what you know about the woman in question first. (how the hell do I know this ? I'm male.)

aye, its for the GF

i know she has some leopardskin stuff, like i think she has a top in that style, just wondering if that would go with it

was just looking for other womens opinions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

If she has other Leapordskin stuff its a safe enough bet. Leapordskin seems to bea live it or hate it thing TBH.

/Takes back seat to question his sexuality

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

If she already has something leopardskin then you're probably safe enough. Plus it's a pretty bag imho, so you should be grand :)

aye sure its cheap enough, cheers people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

its lovely, plus if she has leopard print already she likes it as a pattern so its win win really!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭pokerwidow

Believe me I am no expert on fashion (mum of three, I have barely time to wash my teeth some mornings ) but the style writer in The Sunday Times said that leopard skin is on its way out again. But for £12 you can hardly go wrong.

Is it a special present or did you just see it and decide to treat her? If its the latter lucky girl.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 ninabissett

So cute if worn correctly... It matches this uber cool trench from LAMB.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

event wrote:
    i know she has some leopardskin stuff, like i think she has a top in that style, just wondering if that would go with it

No definitely not. Like any destinctive pattern or trend, only one piece should be worn at any given time, otherwise it will look like a large poorly leopard has decided to vomit all over her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 ninabissett

Think Kate moss darling. Not Shania Twain!
    Fifth picture on the bottom.

http://iamfashion.blogspot.com/2006/09/fw06-fashion-trend-leopard-printed.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

I don't like it at all but maybe she will if she likes leopard print. You wouldn't wear the bag with a leopard print outfit though. Thats just asking for ridicule

Advertisement