Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covering up tattoos

Options
  • 01-03-2007 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

meep, so anyone know of any accessible make-up for covering up tattoos temporarily? dermablend i hear is good, but does anyone know of something i could actually get in a shop, save me havin to get it online, and would elliminate the conundrum of finding the right blend.

anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Karona_Marona

Thats gonna be pretty hard to find, i use stuff from qvc, it was origanally made to cover scars but i use it for my tattoo, i cant remember the name of it now. Its like a really thick foundation.

well best of luck with it and if you find anything make sure to stick it up on the boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Shifty

I got Dermablend from Make Up Forever, 40 Clarendon Street, Dublin 2. Tel:01 6799043

Check out www.face2.ie (makeup forever) click on services, scroll down to tattoo cover.

HTH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ugliest

went to makeup forever, talked it over with them, reeeeally helpful+nice.
    -they tried out a couple of different things with me+really knew what they were doing.

thanks!

Advertisement