Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

Options
  • 01-03-2007 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Why was my Tegan and sara thread closed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭stolenwine

Tut Tut....It seems it didn't score high enough on the mods gay-ometer. Hmm...It's okay for a post about Q&A to be up quick move it. My advice- start an inane thread about exfoliating and I'm sure you'll get a shed load of responses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

cause their brutal

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

stolenwine wrote:
    Tut Tut....It seems it didn't score high enough on the mods gay-ometer. Hmm...It's okay for a post about Q&A to be up quick move it.

It's off topic and it doesn't need to be bumped every day. The Q&A thread is much more relevant as it relates to a popular gay night in Dublin. Oh, and the important thing, the people who posted it didn't feel the need to post "Bump. Look at me" every day.
    stolenwine wrote:
    My advice- start an inane thread about exfoliating and I'm sure you'll get a shed load of responses.

Start an inane thread about exfoliating and I'll move it to a more appropriate forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Sky2

I didn't bump the thread everyday!Whatever I'm out of here!

Advertisement