Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus BB in Limerick

Options
  • 01-03-2007 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone has tried this yet and what they think of it , service wise ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Thought I'd have to after last Oct, but thankfully had ended up having no need/reason to switch :)

The Chorus guy that called round to try to sign me up was gobsmacked when I told him the BB+phone package I was on (both speed and price) and said "jeez, I'd stay put so" :)

Pity an eircom rep didn't call 'round - I'd LOVE to have forced one of them into admitting the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

I'd like to know if anyone is using it as well. I assume it's actually available now?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

I'd like to know if anyone is using it as well. I assume it's actually available now?

Well I know it is available in some areas , anywhere that the digital work has been completed . Raheen and Janesboro for definite . I had a guy call to the door asking me if I was interested......just as I got off answering the phone from a guy ...from...you guessed it , chorus . I am interested , but am also willing to wait until I hear how others are getting on . I believe the contention is 24/1 .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 rapp

Apparently its a typical chorus product.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

They've been digging up the pavements around Caherdavin and Clareview as well - not sure if it's actually availabel here yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

rapp wrote:
    Apparently its a typical chorus product.

Where did you hear this ???

Advertisement