Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wing mirror cover for Peugeot 106 gti

Options
  • 02-03-2007 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭

The cover for my wing mirror came off this evening. Didn't realise it for about ten minutes, just though something soft hit the car. When I realised it, I went back down the road and found the wing mirror cover in bits.

It's a 106 gti, electric mirrors. It's just the plastic cover that covers a bit more than half of the wing mirror.

Any idea how I might be able to get one of these without buying a whole new wing mirror? (Had a look there on the net, no individual covers though :/).
    I think the painted covers only come with the GTI, so it may be tough.

It's the Diablo Red Peugeot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Cal

Ebay

Cal.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Surely the cover is available from a Peugeot dealer as a spare part? You may need to get it painted as most parts don't come painted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

I don't want to be paying the brunt of peugeots prices though. They charge through the roof.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Fair enough - but if you want the part - they have it. I reckon you'll find that an item like a mirror cover is relatively inexpensive. At the very least it's worth making a phone call.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

• Advertisement
Advertisement