Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website Advice

Options
  • 02-03-2007 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭

Hi
    Guys can I just ask you a few questions? Currently I run a website, while I also host my photos on fotopic and my forum on proboards.

My domain is about to expire in May and I am going to renew it long term, can anyone reccomend a good host?

I just wanted to know if anybody knows of a service similar to fotopic, where I could host my phoots on my own website in gallery's. Someone told me something about coppermine, but I havent found any info about it.

At the moment there is nothing I could do about proboards, but I think when they upgrade to version 5, I would be able to transfer my service over to Phpbb or invision. Have any of you got an opinions on these and which would you reccomend?

Thanks for your time,
    Darren

Comments

Advertisement