Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone had to report mast problem with Three?

Options
  • 02-03-2007 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭

After waiting 5 weeks for a new sim to come from Three, who by the way dont seem to train their customer service staff on the most basic things, i now am pretty sure the mast near to me is out of service!

My data card is picking up a FULL signal, it wont connect most of the time, and when it does it has a max download rate of 126kbps..........this is all times of the day and night and i am almost sure no one else uses this mast!

I went to a town today to make sure it was not my data/sim card, its not, i was getting over 1200kbps in the middle of the day.

So anyone had any experience of getting them out to look at a mast? if its anything like waiting for a sim then i wont be happy...............they really are just a back street branch of the UK network, it just feels as though they are winging it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭godskitchen

gave the Data Card team in the Uk a call today, they tell me there is a "known issue with a large part of ROI..............can make voice calls but data is down"

Anyone having the same problems, or are they talking crap as normal?

Advertisement