Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hugh Hefner To Marry Playboy Bunny?

• 02-03-2007 6:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Finally someone making an honest man of him. :)
    Hugh Hefner is reportedly due to make an honest woman of his number 1 bunny Holly Madison.

Rumours are rife in Hollywood that Hefner, 80 will marry Madison before the end of this year, marking his third marriage.

"This is very secret, but the word is 'yes,' " a source told the New York Post "Hef has decided he will marry Holly, and he wants it for his show, 'The Girls Next Door.' Hef thinks business all the time, and looks for a new hook, although he also does really love Holly."

Madison is one of three of the Playboy founder's girlfriends featured on the reality show The Girls Next Door. And apparently “Hef sees that she is the most dedicated," out of the other two housemates in the show, Kendra and Bridget, "Kendra is never there, and they both hate each other, and Bridget is hanging on by being very friendly to Holly."

Hefner is apparently keeping the wedding plans secret because monogamy will ruin the concept of his reality show.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

She doesn't look that nice tbh. At least from my quick googling.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

About time Hugh settled down - he is pushing on in years, ya know :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,018 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

She doesn't look that nice tbh. At least from my quick googling.

I would...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

The happy and not at all inappropriately-matched couple:

article_image_1144613967.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭strassenwolf

I wonder was she the one who inspired this story...

Shortly after they started their relationship, Hefner's new girlfriend said to him: "it's all a bit strange for me. I've never had a relationship with anyone over the age of 25."

Hugh's answer: "don't worry, honey, neither have I."
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I wonder was she the one who inspired this story...

Shortly after they started their relationship, Hefner's new girlfriend said to him: "it's all a bit strange for me. I've never had a relationship with anyone over the age of 25."

Hugh's answer: "don't worry, honey, neither have I."
    :D
    I definitely heard that story around 1990, the last time he married another playboy bunny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

To be honest, from what I've seen of holly on different shows about hef and playboy, she seems very sweet, hot too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

The-Rigger wrote:
    To be honest, from what I've seen of holly on different shows about hef and playboy, she seems very sweet, hot too.

How many shows about Playboy do you watch? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Andrew 83 wrote:
    How many shows about Playboy do you watch? ;)

lol, not as many as it sounds like! But I've seen her on a few shows lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,343 ✭✭✭Ardent

Hugh Hefner. Legend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

As hot as she is, I find her incredibly annoying. She screeches Puffin(??) every time Hefner walks into a room.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

he's living every mans dream....

What? At least it said it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

$$$$$$

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i always watch their show lol its really addictive!i hate kendra she thinks shes black,and they all have scary white hair

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Isnt he still married? I know they're separated, but I dont think they're divorced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭X-Ecuti0ner

Heffner is a lucky guy. ! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ArtSchool

My friend brought the DVD over to out house a few months back, and even though the show is really cheesy, it's highly addictive and Holly is really pretty and sweet. She's definitely in love with Hef, and sometimes she looks like Gwen Stefani, and other times not. Don't get me wrong, they are all kind of ditzy blondes, but Holly's at least classy and has a sense of being appropriate. You'll know what I mean if you saw the show. She's never the skimpiest dresser, and usually the first to go to bed. She's the den mother of the bunnies.

Advertisement