Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rewatching Episode 1 and 2 [**Spoilers**]

• 02-03-2007 10:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭

Did anyone else start to notice alot of extra things when the rewatched episodes. I watched the first 2 episodes on Channels 6 last night and thing things I noticed

* On Hiro's desk beside the clock there is a figurine of a man with a sword standing beside a dinosaur. This looks the same as the picture Issac painted.

* Peter uses Issac's ability when he is in hospital to draw a stick figure picture of himself talking to his brother on the rooftop.

* When Hiro goes into Issac's apartment, he picks up a gun which is the same as the one Claire's father (can't remember his name) gives him to shoot Peter.

* All the paintings you can see in Issac's (when Hiro is there) have the symbol on them, with a sky in the background.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

damn you, you're going to have me wasting my weekend rewatching all the old episodes... or maybe i'll watch them over the 5 week gap?

Good man yourself, I have something to fill the void now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

I think your second point is one that is supposed to be noticed, and I noticed the symbols just because I read that the symbols are actually all over the place, but these other points are trés interesting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

They do play up to Peter's drawing in the episode but it has alot more significance when you watch it again and know what it means.

For the symbol, I just found it strange that all the pictures I could see were of the symbol with a sky in the background.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Ah yes... the symbol... dun dun dunnnn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

all the special ones have that symbol :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭iguana

matrim wrote:
    They do play up to Peter's drawing in the episode but it has alot more significance when you watch it again and know what it means.

As soon as I saw Peter's picture in the 2nd episode I had a feeling about the nature of Peter's power. Not that he was an empath, but that he was something along the lines of Calvin Rankin in X-men who has the ability to mimic the powers of those around him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

What was the name of the song in E01 where the screen flicks between the characters - Hiro is on the roof doing his yoga, Mohinder is in the cab with Peter, Niki is It in her house looking through the pinhole viewer. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could tell me - for some reason I think it sound's like something that was in Scrubs... or The OC...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,725 ✭✭✭oleras

What was the name of the song in E01 where the screen flicks between the characters - Hiro is on the roof doing his yoga, Mohinder is in the cab with Peter, Niki is It in her house looking through the pinhole viewer. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could tell me - for some reason I think it sound's like something that was in Scrubs... or The OC...

'Eyes' by Rogue Wave, as far as i know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOgI47a63qo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

Thats it
    Also used on "Just Friends"

Advertisement