Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firefox Bugs

Options
  • 02-03-2007 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭

Hi,

I do know you have just moved servers, so I am guessing this is caused by that move. I just thought you would like to know.

All of the formatting options in edit/create post screen aren't working for me. Basically I can't alter text font or size, I can't add links etc unless I know the code used to generate these features, which i don't.

BTW the new servers are super fast, nice work.

Firefox version: 2.0.0.2

Thanks
    roar_ie
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

testing
    testing
    testing

seems ok for me on same version of FF and windows XP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭roar_ie

hmm must be me so :(

Might be that crappy ActiveX dll I need to use with firefox. I will go check

Edit:
    Nope, still not working. hmm, must be a setting in Firefox somewhere. Everything else works fine. All the drop downs etc. I will play around and see if I can fix it myself later.

weird, i am testing by clicking quick reply and then going advanced and it seems fine, mine is a std FF with only a diff theme

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Firefox 2.0.0.2 here also link to www.boards.ie

Appears to be working finr for me, would you have selected a new theme or do you use a non standard theme?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Try clearing your cache and see if it makes any difference. I had this issue a few days ago. Looks okay now. The buttons are there but pressing them does nothing, is that what you are getting?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭roar_ie

That's exactly what i am getting Ruu. buttons are all there but nothing happens when I press them. So off I go to clear my cache

Edit:
    Worked :D Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

daveym wrote:
    mine is a std FF
    Try using condoms.

seansouth wrote:
    Try using condoms.

it's a bit late for the advice now! but the cream
    is working a treat...

Advertisement