Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liverpool v Man u

Options
  • 02-03-2007 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

Gonna throw a few quid on these 2 bets with ladbrokes

Bellamy 1st Goalscorer + Liverpool 2-0 @ 45/1
    Kuyt 1st Goalscorer + Liverpool 2-0 @ 45/1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

The Bellamy one is 50s with Paddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

going to stay clear of this game but if i was to throw a few quid on it i would be on a draw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

liverpool havent bet utd at anfield since 2001 so i'd take that into account

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

This game is a betting minefield. Might throw a few on Ronaldo to score 1st @ 8/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Utd Won seven and drawn one of the last eight in all competitions, and lost only one of 15.

pool Second in the Premiership's "Last Six Current Form" table with 13 points. Manchester United have 15.

Whatever happened to WWWWDDDLLLLLL type stats on wesbites?

This has draw written all over it, if Utd score 1st can see pool running out of steam as wed is far more important. For utd be interesting to see if they can kill a game vs a top team.

Gonna go with score draw.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ManWithThePlan

back the draw and lay it off after about 30 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Both teams will score tomorrow, and I would also agree with the draw written all over it. 1-1 or 2-2 for me anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

what a result. couldn't watch the game but YAY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

The OP is typical of the betting with the heart syndrome.

Advertisement