Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sedzor Need A Bassist!!!

• 02-03-2007 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Bassist needed for Sedzor

Hey Dudes...

We're a serious Dublin based band called Sedzor. We've a load of material and are looking to make a real impact this year. I guess we're indie esque with nods to all types of music.

We're aged 20 to 25 and if you are a motivated bassist who is looking for a serious chance in music then give us a shout.

I put up a really,really rough acoustic recording of one of our first tracks so imagine it with heavy drums, big guitars and a kick ass bass line provided by you... don't be put off by the acoustics cause we aren't going down that avenue. check out the myspace...

www.myspace.com/sedzor

or PM me or send me an email sedzor@gmail.com

If you're in anyway interested in playing interesting (different) music don't be shy to give us a shout

Nice one,

Jamie

We're thinking of doing some kind of rehearsal thingy with bassists on March the 4th cause we have residency in a rehersal room. So if you're in to it keep it free... Gimme a shout ASAP re the session.

Cheers Lads

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

Could you please just bump your old threads rather than repeatedly starting a new one for the same thing. Some poor mod has to clear up all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jedijamie

Bounce

Advertisement