Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letterkenny Stag

• 02-03-2007 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what the hostel situation in Letterkenny is like? I phoned Gallaghers hotel and they wont take stag parties (They definitely used to) I am thinking that the Hostel is the only thing left for it since Dillons will only let us book for two nights, and we are only planning for one.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭muffler

A couple of the Letterkenny guys will fill you in when they are logged on again. There are a couple of older threads here on a similar type topic. If I find them I will post a link.

Might be a wee bit of info here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,436 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

theres the port hostel up behind the theatre, but i wouldnt now hte situations on stag dos.
    Do the quiet moment still rent the apartments above the cafe for weekend crowds anyone???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

The quiet moment doesn't rent out anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

How about that new hotel down the bottom of the town?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Make 3 or 4 different bookings if you are afraid of them not letting stags in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭disc

just back from one

what a town

the letterkenny court hotel that were we stayed

letterkennycourthotel.com or .ie

anyhow you will have a blast

Advertisement