Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"widsets"..have a look..this just might catch on!

• 02-03-2007 8:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭

have a look a widsets,using it now on my se k800i,supports most modern phones.
    One word...wow..its like rss feeds but nicer!

https://www.widsets.com/index

enjoy..i do!

damo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

/bookmarks for later use :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

..so what did ye think..pity its data heavy,but it would be a nice addition when using 3's new data tariffs.
    (shakes fist at o2)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Resco news now has image support. Worth a look. very good rss reader. You can import your googlereader, bloglines opmls which saves a good deal of grief.
    Mobizines is another okayish option. widsets has improved a lot in a short time so it looks like they are working hard on making it a good app. The only thing that annoyed me about widsets the last time I used it (admittedly some time ago) is that it was not a very good offline reader, it would only download the first page and after that would try to connect out and about (I used to d'load over wifi to save data charges) using 3G. Is that improved? Its hard to find a good offline rss reader. The built in one on Nokia smartphones is pretty bad, resco is the best one I've come accross so far. Must give widsets another go...

Advertisement