Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mattress stockists in Dublin

Options
  • 02-03-2007 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭

Can someone recommend me a furniture store that actually stocks goods either in store ,or at a location for pick up.
    I badly need to buy a good mattress and I don't know who would have one in stock ??

Thanks,
    Brian.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I usally get beds and mattress's from Byrne bedding off the Klymore rd in Ballyfermot. Not a shop,they make them, pay about half of what you'd pay at a furniture shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 maglet

we got a mattress from www.mattress.ie last december. we found the one we wanted in a shop but they couldn't get it to us for two weeks. so went online & the mattress was delivered the next day. excellent service!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

There's a guy on Harmonstown Road, can't remember the name, but he has a big ad in the Golden Pages. Seems to have fairly rapid access to stock and there is sometimes a deal to be done on price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

Thanks for the replies ,got a respa bed ordered . Good deal and will take a couple of days only :)

Advertisement