Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

That's what happens ...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,395 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Hehe. Beats drinking Carlsberg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

hahaha :D

Best tractor ever.

See how the front end jumps when it takes off :)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

The first mod I would have thought of adding is a roll bar!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

indeedy ...

Old tractors aren't exactly known for their stability ...especially not at speeds like that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

kbannon wrote:
    The first mod I would have thought of adding is a roll bar!

With the traction of those tyres and the complete lack of weight on the front the tractor is guaranteed to pivot over and crush the driver sooner rather than later. It happened a lot before the designer of that very tractor (Harry Ferguson from NI) designed the ferguson system. http://www.ytmag.com/articles/artint261.htm

Idiot thing to do to a Ferguson 35.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Absolutely classic! Someone with too much free time and money on their hands.

I wonder what motor powers the beast?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Looks like some sort of V6 ..I'd guess old Granada 2.8 or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Max_Damage wrote:
    I wonder what motor powers the beast?

3.0 litre BMW diesel engine. :D

Advertisement