Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

connection problems

Options
  • 02-03-2007 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54,297 ✭✭✭✭

a friend has premier broadband

its very slow to download games etc from

i tried download 625mb file today but 3hrs and 30mins later it was only 33% done

is there a program to find out connection speed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

• Registered Users Posts: 7 get27

i have prem BB and to be honest its a pile of crap,when you want to use the net it seems to be cut off, i was dwnloading at 60K with the last few weeks but this week everything has seemed to be cut in half (30k)but still paying the 30 euro a month!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,297 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

get27 wrote:
    i have prem BB and to be honest its a pile of crap,when you want to use the net it seems to be cut off, i was dwnloading at 60K with the last few weeks but this week everything has seemed to be cut in half (30k)but still paying the 30 euro a month!!!

what speed should you be downloading at?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 get27

by right at a 512 conection you should be dwnoading at 60K but it seems to be at 30K as the best of times now

Advertisement