Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Massa vs Raikkonen in 2007

• 02-03-2007 11:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭

From itvf1.com this week after final preseason testing:
    The Brazilian has been in commanding form all week at the Sakhir circuit, topping the times on each of the three days and establishing himself as one of the firm favourites ahead of the 2007 season, which gets underway in Australia on March 18. Having set a benchmark time of 1m30.640s on Wednesday, Massa upped the ante to a stunning 1m29.989s on Thursday morning, as he continued to evaluate Ferrari’s new aerodynamic package.
    Kimi Raikkonen setting the fourth fastest time after he took over the aero package that Massa had been using in the morning.

I reckon Raikkonen might have it harder than anticipated this year .. Massa has had the edge on him over the winter testing ..

What do you think ? Which Ferrari driver will come out on top in 2007 now that Schumacher is gone ... ?

Who'll be the better Ferrari Driver in 2007 ? 10 votes

Massa
    0% 0 votes
    Raikkonen
    100% 10 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Massa will still be the number 2 driver. Raikkonen will have all the resources that he needs to become fast in that Ferrari before the season starts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Jfla

Massa will still be the number 2 driver. Raikkonen will have all the resources that he needs to become fast in that Ferrari before the season starts.

Not a chance mate, you think ferrari are stupid??? No way will they put everything into Kimi of Massa is constanly 3ths quicker in testing. Think Kimi is finding it difficult to make the change over to bridgestones/ferrari. If he gets to grips to it well then maybe. People are forgetiing how fast Massa really is. Michael was having troube trying to stay quicker than him at some races last year. We will have to wait and see

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

I'll say massa for the start of the season.He seems to have more of a hunger at the minute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭nikimere

My money is on Raikkonen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Dead Ed wrote:
    I'll say massa for the start of the season.He seems to have more of a hunger at the minute.

I'd agree . I'd say massa for that start of teh sason, but once they start developing the car for kimi's style hopefully he shoul come out on top.

• Advertisement
Advertisement