Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keeping averages

• 02-03-2007 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

Jus wandering does anybody have any good methods of keeping your average on your computer. I dont think that i have excel or if i do i cant find it!!

I cant type in my score after every shot because my board and computer are in opposite ends of my house. I usually get my average after 3 legs and i want to put it into a graph of some sort to see weather it is improving or not(hopefully improving).:D:D

Any ideas?? thanks.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

Use the DartPro software mentioned elsewhere on the board. Does everythng bar throw the arrahs for you.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I just did a quick search Shane but there are loads of Spreadsheet applications on the Internet that are free to download. Excell is a Spreadsheet application so hopefully the free ones will do much the same thing. I just typed "Spreadsheet programs" into google and I got a list.

Here is a website that has a few:
    http://www.sysmod.com/free-software.htm

I havent tried these out but im sure you will be able to find one that can sort you out. Otherwise buy a laptop or move your computer beside your board :)

Good Luck

Advertisement