Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish E-Sports Ranked is back!

Options
  • 02-03-2007 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

Hey all, just to let you guys know that after a brief period of switching server providers .:iE (Irish E-Sports)
    server is back up and running under a better provider with a new IP = 193.93.47.89:16567
    http://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/193.93.47.89:16567.png

the server runs battle recorder too :D

Also as an update on Irish E-Sports as a clan we are currently still recruiting players so if your interested go to www.irish-esports.com, we are also currently no.1 in TWL 5v5 Infantry Ladder so if you want a clan just for fun or to play serious games we have it all for ya :D

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Hercule wrote:
    Hey all, just to let you guys know that after a brief period of switching server providers .:iE (Irish E-Sports)
    server is back up and running under a better provider with a new IP = 193.93.47.89:16567
    http://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/193.93.47.89:16567.png

the server runs battle recorder too :D

Also as an update on Irish E-Sports as a clan we are currently still recruiting players so if your interested go to www.irish-esports.com, we are also currently no.1 in TWL 5v5 Infantry Ladder so if you want a clan just for fun or to play serious games we have it all for ya :D

There's no mention of Titan, is it conquest only? Any hope of Berlin being added?

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

We mightdo suez titan at some stage but for now its Conq Gibraltar/Cerbere - we like to keep it inf only like the ladders we are in. Wont be adding Belgrade/Berlin or any of the titan maps as there are too many vehicles in em - also we tend to get a much higher standard of players without all the titan camping whores.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Hercule wrote:
    We mightdo suez titan at some stage but for now its Conq Gibraltar/Cerbere - we like to keep it inf only like the ladders we are in. Wont be adding Belgrade/Berlin or any of the titan maps as there are too many vehicles in em - also we tend to get a much higher standard of players without all the titan camping whores.

I meant Berlin in conquest mode, rather than Titan. It just strikes me that your rotation is very like the 1st-IB's server.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

Wont be adding Belgrade/Berlin or any of the titan maps as there are too many vehicles in em
    Well since there is no such thing as berlin in titan mode Berlin/Conq is kinda what i was getting at :p - at a stretch tho the only maps i wud dream of adding are tunis conq or suez titan everything else we tried on the old server led to the server emptying up. - Belgrade/Berlin just turn into vehicle whoring APC/walker fests anyway - roll on inf only/no arty mode i say :D
    It just strikes me that your rotation is very like the 1st-IB's server.

It also might strike you that our servers have run this rotation for the past 2 months - of which im fairly sure ive seen u playing on - "thespearman"? - kinda hard to get much variety when theres only 2-3 decent inf maps

Hercule wrote:
    It also might strike you that our servers have run this rotation for the past 2 months - of which im fairly sure ive seen u playing on - "thespearman"? - kinda hard to get much variety when theres only 2-3 decent inf maps

That was me alright. I've spent nearly 95% of time on conquest, and about 75% of my time on Gibraltar, Belgrade and Cerbere hence my interest in a little variety.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Suez on titan has very little vehicles and no mecs, might be worth a go.

Advertisement