Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

moto v3xx! disaster

• 03-03-2007 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

right, i got this phone up in the adverts was going to sell it on, until today. i have this a week or so and was using a 6680 which i sold today.
    so i used my v3xx, not keen on the interface but was going to use it till i got a new nokia.
    so today it was crap, it kept switching off, wouldnt charge properly. etc.
    rung 3 and they hung up on me twice today,
    so rung a different number and got onto a different person, and was furious with him so i demanded a new handset or i will send this back to 3 HQ and cancel my contract.
    this was the 2nd v3xx sent to me, the 1st had an issue with coverage dropping.
    anyway, they wouldnt usually change for a different handset but after my rage, he said he will. and im getting a N73 next week i hope.

i put this up on adverts mainly cos i didnt like the interface, only bought it to utilise the hsdpa.
    thought the coverage thing was a once off, but upon seeing the replacement handset which i just used today, its obviously a s*** heap of a phone.
    so im glad noone bought it off me!

cant wait to go back to a nokia was stark raving mad tonight to them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

i hate motorola phones,all style no functionality,its mostly women who buy them because theyre pink and shiny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Other than Twas a bit slow and the predictive text was poor. I had no problems with my V3 at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

v3xx is the worst phone i ever had.
    when you pick it up, the coverage bars drop........to no coverage and after a while they pick up again.???

want to throw it into the fire.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

Have a V3xx now with 3 and it's a massive improvement over previous Motorola phones. The UI is so much better for a start and the coverage is excellent. Just need to sort out an internet access issue with 3 and it'll be a class phone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement