Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Megadeth track, Sleepwalker

• 03-03-2007 2:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

For those that don't know Megadeth have another new track, Sleepwalker, up on their site

www.megadeth.com

I have to say I am quite impressed after having had it on repeat for a while now. I didn't think much of Gears of War but this has me looking forward to the new record now. I wasn't very impressed by the last album but although the style sounds like a continuation of the style on that album to me the music sounds a lot more streamlined and focused. The lyrics kinda suck though :( . What does everyone else think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Thought it was just plain boring tbh. Meh. Not bad, just... dull.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Agree with doctor j here, megadeths new album looks like its gonna be ****e from what i heard of it so far. Nothing but dull third rate songs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Doctor J wrote:
    Thought it was just plain boring tbh. Meh. Not bad, just... dull.

I disagree, taught its the best track from Megadeth so far in regards to this new album. Not sure about the re-release of a Tout Le Monde with Christina Scabbi though...its sure to be a hit single maybe even get some radio airplay but still...

Advertisement